2. Copy of valid Passport (passport must be valid for a period of at least 6 months from the date of departure). Original must be submitted the day of the interview.
3. Two recent passport size photographs.
4. Proof of your immigration status in the U.S. (for non-U.S. nationals): i.e., Alien Registration Card, Advance Parole Document, Employment Authorization Card, valid visa, valid forms IAP66, or I-20 (signed on the back by designated school official). Please provide a copy of the pertinent document.
5. Proof of funds: bank statements for the last six months, certified by the bank with a stamp or letter of verification.
6. Hotel reservation in Argentina, guaranteed by a credit card (name and dates must match those of flight reservation). If you are visiting family members or friends, enclose an original letter of invitation certified by an Argentine Notary Public (“Escribano”) and by the “Colegio de Escribanos”. A copy of the DNI (Argentine ID) of the person extending the invitation is also required.
7. Itinerary: copy of the round trip flight reservation with the name of the visa applicant on it (guaranteed by a credit card).
8. Proof of current occupation/activity: notarized employment letter --download .DOC or .PDF--, notarized college record, etc. If you own a business, please attach a copy of the articles of incorporation or last tax return.
B)Interview: Once all documents are received by the Consular Office, the applicant will be contacted and an interview will be scheduled. In accordance with relevant law of the Argentine Republic, the Consul is entitled to refuse the visa.
C)Fee: A US$ 150 fee is charged upfront (free for nationals from India and Morocco). Fee should be paid by money order.
You are advised to submitt all documents at least thirty (30) days prior to the proposed date of departure to avoid inconveniences
HORARIO DE ATENCIÓN AL PÚBLICO: 8 A 13 HS.
OFFICE HOURS: 08:00AM - 01:00PM firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 202 238 6401
Emergencias: +1 202 294 2029